Comunicados de prensa de Accuray
Comunicados de prensa más recientes de Accuray, en los que se destacan noticias sobre nuestra compañía y nuestros sistemas de radioterapia.
- European Radiosurgery Center Munich Invests in Second Accuray CyberKnife® System to Support the Demand for High-Precision Radiosurgery Treatments
Center believes the CyberKnife System is the #1 tool for delivery of advanced radiosurgery treatments Selected the latest generation CyberKnife S7™ System to increase the number of indications they can treat throughout the body, and the patients they can help SUNNYVALE, Calif. , Jan.
- Accuray to Report Second Quarter Fiscal 2023 Financial Results on February 1, 2023
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Jan. 18, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Accuray Incorporated (NASDAQ: ARAY) will report financial results for the second quarter of fiscal year 2023, ended December 31, 2022, after the market close on February 1, 2023. Management will host a conference call to review the results at 1:30
- Accuray Announces First Patient Treatments in New Zealand With the CyberKnife® System, the World's Only Robotic Radiation Therapy Delivery Device
Auckland Radiation Oncology Selected the Latest-Generation CyberKnife S7™ System to Deliver Precise Treatments More Quickly, so Patients Can Rapidly Return to the Activities They Enjoy SUNNYVALE, Calif. , Jan. 17, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Accuray Incorporated (NASDAQ: ARAY) announced today that
- Accuray to Participate in the B. Riley Securities' 3rd Annual Oncology Conference
Company to Take Part in Fireside Chat Wednesday, January 18, 2023 at 7:00am PST / 10:00am EST SUNNYVALE, Calif. , Jan. 10, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Accuray Incorporated (NASDAQ: ARAY) announced today its participation in the B. Riley Securities' 3rd Annual Oncology Conference taking place January
- Accuray Receives IMV Award for Best In Service in Radiation Oncology for 2022
SUNNYVALE, Calif. , Nov. 28, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Accuray Incorporated (NASDAQ: ARAY) announced today that its commitment to delivering better, faster cancer treatment technology and superior service is resulting in highly satisfied customers. According to the IMV ServiceTrak™ Radiation Oncology