Steeper learning curves—ongoing expertiseFast-track technical proficiency with your Accuray System and stay at the leading edge of best practices and clinical innovation. Accuray’s renowned training program engages your core team early in the implementation process, ensuring your team is delivering the best possible patient care from day one. Robust continuing education keeps your team connected with the latest knowledge and expertise, ensuring your practice is always getting the most from your Accuray System.
4 state-of-the-art training facilities around the globe
Fully functional Accuray Systems
Accuray experts visit your clinical environment
Peer-led training in an established Accuray customer’s clinical environment
Intuitive eLearning platform
Convenient, on-demand, self-service education
#1 in Classroom Training*View the list of available course options, view detailed course descriptions, and register for a class by visiting our training schedule portal. *Source: IMV ServiceTrakTM Radiation Oncology 2016
Accuray Training TimelineAn overview of our process from start to finish.
Your Core TeamAccuray training is essential for these roles:
Core Product Training
Goal: Understand technical concepts required for independent proficiency in operating your Accuray System.
- Hosted in our training center, featuring fully functional oncology systems and computer learning classrooms.
- Essential for your Core Team: physicians, physicists, dosimetrists and radiation therapists.
Goal: See clinical practices and results in an established Accuray System in a real-world clinical environment.
- Visit an established Accuray customer—as a team or one-on-one
- Observe a clinical team from patient scheduling through treatment delivery
- Peer-to-peer learning with fellow radiation oncologists, medical physicists, radiation therapists and other key hospital personnel
Goal: Prepare your team for fully independent technical operation of your Accuray System.
- Accuray experts on-site in your clinical environment
- Practice a complete patient treatment workflow
- Includes patient set-up and immobilization, medical imaging, treatment planning and treatment delivery
Goal: Ensure your practice and your team is continually getting the most from your Accuray System.
- Training offered on-site, online or at the Accuray training center
- New staff training
- Customized refresher training for existing staff
- Customized upgrade training