Precise robotic treatment as individual as every patient
Delivers stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS), and stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT), treatments anywhere in the body with true robotic precision and integrated, automatic and real-time motion synchronization.
The Radiosurgery Paradigm Shift Continues
The first and only radiotherapy treatment system to offer robotic precision, the CyberKnife® System continues to reshape treatments and greatly expand versatility. A proven alternative to surgical intervention and conventional radiation therapy, the CyberKnife radiosurgery system features linear accelerator radiation—a linear accelerator mounted on a robotic arm. This provides more flexibility and freedom of motion in how the radiation beams are delivered. The CyberKnife’s integrated X-ray imagers provide continual image guidance and real-time tracking capabilities which help ensure the radiotherapy treatment is highly accurate and precise.
A Unique Approach to Robotic Radiosurgery and Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy
Fast installation, planning and delivery
Accurate, sub-millimeter stereotactic treatments anywhere in the body
Personalized delivery in sync with target motion for every indication.
The CyberKnife® S7™ System
See how the CyberKnife S7 System provides practices and clinicians with critical capabilities to deliver personalized stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS), stereotactic body radiotherapy (SBRT), and hypofractionated radiotherapy treatments confidently, effectively, and efficiently.
Fast installation, planning and delivery.
The CyberKnife S7 System is built for speed, providing the operational efficiency and patient throughput required to drive financial success and deliver outstanding patient outcomes.
- Start seeing patients sooner with the industry’s shortest installation and commissioning time for a dedicated SRS/SBRT system which averages just 32 days.
- Optimize treatment plans in as little as 60 seconds with intuitive, industry-leading planning and optimization software — enabling same-day planning and treatment delivery.
- Deliver motion-synchronized, (ultra) hypofractionated treatments with sub-millimeter precision in as little as 15 minutes — achieving truly individualized treatments while maintaining patient throughput.
Deliver accurate, sub-millimeter stereotactic treatments — anywhere in the body.
The CyberKnife S7 System equips treatment teams with best-in-class precision and accuracy, enabling confident dose escalation and hypofractionation without sacrificing delivery speed, workflow efficiency, patient comfort or clinical outcomes.
- Avoid critical structures, minimize dose to healthy tissue, reduce toxicity and potentially side effects by delivering treatments with steep dose gradients from thousands of non-coplanar beam angles only possible with the world’s only robotic linear accelerator.
- Confidently escalate dose to deliver SRS and SBRT treatments by utilizing the best in class, sub-millimeter, delivery precision and accuracy enabled through real-time image guidance and robotically controlled beam positioning.
- Reduce margins, deliver hypofractionated treatments, and even retreat previously irradiated targets with the confidence that treatments are delivered with outstanding plan agreement and reliably meet critical objectives.
Deliver personalized treatments in-sync with target motion for every indication.
The CyberKnife S7 System with Synchrony technology is the only system in the world to provide real-time motion-synchronized treatment delivery adaptation for all indications and treatments, unleashing the speed and precision of the CyberKnife S7 System for the treatment of any type of moving target.
- Continuously, efficiently, and without human intervention or disrupting standard work-flows adapt treatment delivery in real-time to patient or target motion utilizing the artificial intelligence-driven capabilities of Synchrony.
- Synchronize treatment delivery to the patient’s unique state throughout treatment — not just at simulation or start of treatment — to achieve excellent plan agreement, maintain sub-millimeter accuracy and precision, and minimize dose to healthy tissue.
- Escalate dose and hypofractionate treatments for moving targets by creating treatment plans requiring smaller margins than all other motion-management techniques.
Connect with a CyberKnife expert.
Get the answers you need.