Request More InformationConnect with an Accuray expert. Get the answers you need.
SETTING ESTRO 38 IN MOTION
Accuray is setting ESTRO 38 in MOTION with an unprecedented look at advances in motion management featuring Accuray’s industry-leading motion synchronization technology.
ACCURAY BOOTH #800
SEE IT FIRST AT ESTRO 38
MOTION SYNCHRONIZATION FOR RADIXACT®
Accuray brings its revolutionary and industry-exclusive motion synchronization technology from the CyberKnife® System to the Radixact System. See how Radixact motion synchronization completely redefines the standards for delivering precise and highly efficient treatments to any target, even those moving with respiration.
SCHEDULE A DEMO OF ACCURAY PRODUCTS
Sign up to see demos on Delivery Analysis, PreciseRTX Retreatment Option, PreciseART Adaptive Radiation Therapy Software, Accuray Precision (CyberKnife & Radixact), CyberKnife VOLO Optimizer, and TomoTherapy Quality Assurance.
ALL-NEW INNOVATION PAVILION
- 3 LIVE DEMOS: See how Accuray’s trio of collimator options offer powerful, flexible precision that expands your beam-shaping capabilities: Radixact Multileaf Collimator, CyberKnife InCiseTM Multileaf Collimator and CyberKnife IrisTM Collimator.
- ASK THE ACCURAY EXPERTS: Visit the all-new Innovation Pavilion to talk with a team of Accuray experts about what’s new and what’s next in Accuray patient-first innovation.
(Iterative Reconstruction) Image Guidance for The Radixact® System:
Delivering conformal IGRT with confidence.
Adaptive Radiation Therapy Option
The only fully integrated, adaptive dose-monitoring solution.
A workflow-oriented solution for re-treatment.
Accuray SymposiumPeers shared bold new treatment possibilities
Dynamic Tracking and Motion Synchronization: Over 15 Years of Accuray Leadership
Saturday, 27 April: 1:15 – 2:15pm
In Rooms Amber 5 & 6, Level +2
See how Accuray continues to lead the way in developing and implementing clinical motion synchronization technology that powers transformative cancer treatments.
- Chairman: Vincent Khoo, The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK
- Clinical Value of Motion Synchronization for Prostate SBRT: Sean Philip Collins, MedStar Health, Washington DC, USA
- Clinical Value of Motion Synchronization for Lung SBRT: Pierre-Yves Bondiau, Centre Antoine Lacassagne, Nice, France
- Real-time Motion Synchronization on the Radixact System: Jennifer B. Smilowitz, University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA
AEROTM ACADEMY PROGRAM
20-minute talks on real-world experiences and proven best practices – right in the Accuray booth, no reservation required. This year’s topics include:
- Motion Synchronization for the Radixact System
- Full Integration of the TomoTherapy System, RayStation and RayCare
- CyberKnife VOLOTM
- And more!