Accuray in the Media
The most recent news articles and media coverage of Accuray, our treatment delivery systems and software, and our partners around the world.
- Seven-year Data Shows Accuray TomoTherapy® System Provides Excellent Long-Term Control of Low-Risk Breast Cancer
Advanced, 10-Day Radiation Treatment Regimen Enables Patients to Get Back to Their Life, Faster SUNNYVALE, Calif. , Jan. 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Accuray Incorporated (NASDAQ: ARAY) announced today that data from a prospective, phase II trial of 338 women with low-risk breast cancer showed 98.8
- Accuray to Report Second Quarter Fiscal 2021 Financial Results on January 27, 2021
SUNNYVALE, Calif. , Jan. 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Accuray Incorporated (NASDAQ: ARAY) will report financial results for the second quarter of fiscal year 2021, ended December 31, 2020, after the market close on Wednesday January 27, 2021. Management will host a conference call to review the
- Accuray To Participate at J.P. Morgan's 39th Annual Healthcare Conference
Company to present on Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 11 am PT / 2 pm ET SUNNYVALE, Calif. , Jan. 6, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Accuray Incorporated (Nasdaq: ARAY) today announced its participation in the 39 th J.P. Morgan Annual Healthcare Conference. Josh Levine , President and CEO, is scheduled to
- Accuray Receives 510(k) FDA Clearance for ClearRT™ Helical kVCT Imaging for the Radixact® Treatment Delivery System
New Option will Provide an Efficient, Versatile and Cost-Effective Approach for Obtaining Exceptional Quality Images SUNNYVALE, Calif. , Jan. 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Accuray Incorporated (NASDAQ: ARAY) announced today that the company has received 510(k) clearance from the U.S.
- Accuray Incorporated Reports Inducement Awards Under NASDAQ Listing Rules
SUNNYVALE, Calif. , Dec. 3, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Accuray Incorporated (NASDAQ: ARAY) today reported, as required by NASDAQ Stock Market Rules, equity inducement awards to Jim Dennison , the company's new Senior Vice President, Quality & Regulatory Affairs. As a material inducement to Mr.